Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

quikie

I'm not much of a painter, as to say I dont really practice the medium much, but last night i had an idea, plus i had the paints, so...i painted.

Now bear with me, as i explain the process, or lack there of.
I created two paintings, i failed to take a picture of first one of,t ...sort of..read on.

Here is the final (second) painting
(keep in mind i was going for speed, and not the "finished" product here to see if my image worked out)

wow! a dragon, big woop...i agree, but then...

The first painting is what i painted over, not very impressive, especially since i didnt prep the canvas so the colors wouldnt bleed, or blend colors that well in each scene, but at least my test went through!!


All in all i think the test was a success to a degree, i can recreate two diffrent images, use diffrent shapes and surprise myself with the details!

No comments: