Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Munny-Munny-Munny-Munny.....MUNNAY!!

When creating some "art project" i normally don't document it, as in a series of photographs from start to finish. Most of the times, its a good thing, but on some rare occasions i step pack from a painting or digital art piece and say..."well shit that would have been nice."

I purchased a "Munny" for my wife a few weeks back, but haven't gotten myself to paint it, until this weekend.

Nice clean Munny to start off with!


I started sketching out some simple ideas on a template.

When satisfied there i sketched on the Munny itself.


Since my idea involved a few items i couldn't draw on to the Munny, i got the necessary tools from my garage.


A few holes later....


....tada!

Now here is where, and probably why i don't do "tutorials" or "step-by-steps" I get caught up in my project to the point if forget I'm supposed to be documenting it as well, i guess next time I'll set up a video camera and set it to record instead.
Here she is, painted, drilled, buffed, outlined, and glossed....I promise i'll take those pictures next time, enjoy!