Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

So, i got this thing...

Approximately one month ago i challenged my wife to create a different cupcake each day in the month of May, there weren't any prizes or bets on this challenge, just a simple request to create one new one each day.

I setup a blog for her here: http://lexicakes.blogspot.com/
and even took pictures of her creations and uploaded them for her when completed. I must say each night she setup to create a new batch of cupcakes, i couldn't wait to see the finished product, each day was a surprise as to what the flavor would be and the aroma of fresh cupcakes in the air each night is amazing!

Watching her thumb through ideas in a book or online, or even create her own was inspiring to me, and so i found myself sketching and painting more than usual this month.. I got to thinking about the tools an artist uses, so i decided to surprise her with a tool of her own.




I think she will like it, don't you?

-Mikol

No comments: